Friday, October 12, 2012

Making More Stuff

I wanted to do some lovely, witty blog post about all the stuff I've been making lately, but that's just not going to happen this morning.
So here are some pictures with short captions.  I may have posted some of these before, if so... sorry.

Roman Brachea (Breeches) for my friend Mr. Scott.
Super-simple Roman drawers.

Padded Gambeson for my husband (this is #2, which seems to be working as it should).
1-2-3 Fight!

Italian sleeves for Lisa (I didn't make the dress)
Sleevies!

18th c. stays from scrap fabric for Sam.
1715-60 Stays

1790-1820 outfits for the Delps
1790-1815 Waistcoat
1790-1810 Tailcoat

1805-1815 Dress
1805-1820 Pelisse
The dress & waistcoat were made this spring, the tailcoat & pelisse this fall.  Odd book-ends to my Medical Adventures, which are (hopefully) over.

There were a few other things that I can't seem to locate the jpg.s
I need to have a "finishing" day for a good number of garments that are >this< close to being done, but need accessories, buttons, hooks & eyes or hems. 

No comments: